The RPS-600 wireless power supply is designed for tattooing without cords attached to the tattoo machines or the foot switch. Powerpacks are made with leading edge battery technology weighing only 65 grams designed not to interfere with the hand more than the machine normally does. Once the machines are rigged with Powerpacks the main unit will sense which machine is picked up and recall the settings for that machine. High capacity batteries allows aprox 5 hours of effective running time* and charging takes about one hour. Communications between the units are by radio for optimal reliability and performance. To make the system complete we incorporated functions like Kickstart and Boost mode. Kick start allows the machines to start easy and run at low voltage. Boost mode actively controls the voltage to maintain the same speed during various loads and increases the machine power significantly.
* Effective running time means the actual time the machine is running in air and skin during a typical session.
• Wireless foot switch with long life battery and magnetic switch
• Hygienic and ergonomic, no cable to machines and no brackets needed for the main unit
• Large LCD display with easy to use UI (user interface)
• High capacity batteries to handle the most demanding sessions
• Activate by shaking (tilting) the machine. Powerpacks recalls settings
• Handles up to 6 Powerpacks (wireless machines) + cable machine(s)
• Built in kick start ensures startup at low voltage
• Boost mode = more power and torque when needed
• Runs regular coil and rotary machines with cord
• Easy to encapsulate machines and Powerpacks in plastic bags
• USB connection for future software upgrades
Compatibility by cable:
Various machines and foot switches
1⁄4 phono (6.35mm)
Aprox 5 hours each
Powerpack Battery life:
Aprox 500 charging cycles
Aprox 1 hour
YES (Only for software upgrades)
10-35 ̊C Indoor use only
Standard Parcel Delivery Service – UK
Delivery is free for all orders within the UK Mainland and for all areas outside of this delivery is charged at cost.
All orders placed by 7pm Monday – Friday will be despatched same day and will normally be delivered the next working day within England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Highlands and Islands). Areas outside of this will normally take 2 days. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched the next working day.
Shipments are made by UPS unless the total package is under £25 in value (before VAT), under 2 kilograms (packed weight) AND smaller than 61mm x 460mm x 460mm in which case it is sent via Royal Mail
European & Rest of World Delivery
Delivery is charged at cost on all orders and will normally take 2-3 days.
All orders placed by 6pm Monday – Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched on the next working day.
Shipment is made by UPS Standard road delivery.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the product is responsible for these fees, including import duty and customs duty which are generally requested by the carrier.
There are a number of special that are not held in stock but ordered when you place your order. These special items are identified on the website. You will be notified of a delivery date on these once you have placed your order.
Barber DTS offer a comprehensive policy for unwanted or damaged goods. Please go to our Returns Policy page for more details.